Monday, December 21, 2009

A Little About Me

Ok, so here it goes...

My name is Nicole and I am a Sophomore at the University of Arizona. I was born in Long Beach, California but since then have lived all over the US. When I'm not at school I live in Moraga, a small town outside San Francisco in Northern Cali.

At Arizona I am a Pre-Business major with a Political Science minor. I'm in Pi Beta Phi & love it. I played on the women's Water Polo team last year and decided to take this year off and focus on school.

I love music and movies. I'm really involved in politics and eventually want to go into campaigning. I love my family and friends, I really don't know what I would do with out them. I love to be outdoors. I have tons of pets at home & I love my border collie Riley.

My favorite saying is "Carpe Diem"

0;)

No comments:

Post a Comment